Kiki's WeekEND Home Made Goodie Goodness

Will the Dog show up today?

• Total voters
I know my SSN because you had to write it down every time you clocked in at Pizza Hut. :lau The rest of those numbers I've never memorized. I have no head for numbers at all and even when unexpectedly asked for my SSN or required to write it down for a form, when I know I'll need it, my mind can blank out because of that minor amount of stress. 🤷‍♀️ It can even happen with my phone numbers.

Yet I can and have memorized long passages of literature. The memory only lasts as long as I practice but I always retain the knowledge--just not the exact words. I figure it's worthwhile for that. Anyway, our lovely Dawg is not alone. I think I've always been like that. It's definitely getting worse, though.
It's that fresh Black Hills mountain air that causes such a blank-out! It's God saying "forget all those numbers, and just marvel at what I built for my children"! :old

Thank you both. :love

But I did end up drinking it that night :/ this was like many years ago though and I don’t even think it could be considered alcoholic though Since it had so little in it so I still say I don’t drink haha cause I never have since. I don’t even know if I finished it. I don’t think so. Just couldn’t deal 😂🤣
If you don't drink, you don't drink. Doesn't mean you never have. It's no great virtue to be able to truly say you've never had a drop of alcohol. In fact it sounds kind of prideful to me--I mean even if it's true, why say it? To make oneself out to be better than people who have? I can think of good reasons to make this statement, but most peeps who say things like this are just bragging--which is a far worse thing than moderate drinking.

So you had a little alcohol long ago. Now you don't drink. I don't drink either--never have done very much. 🤷‍♀️ It's no real virtue--just what's right for me personally--at this time. You're fine saying you don't drink. That just refers to the present. 🥰

Curious, i'm guessing yallare chlorine and not sodium chloride pools?

Side note..... Been just over 36 hrs from last look-see here and it jumped from 90-some to 214 pages...... Geemaneee-christmas y'all been busy bantering about.

Enjoy them stakes & BBQ butt too.

I'll be busy offline with the usual, home upkeep, chores & parenting tasks....
Yes chlorinated pool

Rested now! Where's that Dutch Baby picture??!
1595177870750.jpeg
1595177908229.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom