Kiki's WeekEND Home Made Goodie Goodness

Will the Dog show up today?

• Total voters
DSC_0818.JPG

Who is this Princess Gerald we speak of?
I’ll show you mine if you show me yours first 😉
Acclimation complete.

Meet "Molluskque". Princess Gerald's new housekeeping service. Poor feller is all torn up. Looks like he fought in the war of 1812. I couldn't leave him at the pet store.
View attachment 2252469

Oh. Casper. Got it.
I used to be a little olive baby, I don't really know what happened. I am Casper all over.

I have a big white triangle in the middle of my stomach but I'm too pale to see it anymore. Maybe I'll try and tan my tummy for show and tell.
Show-N-Tell tan lines. Now THAT'S a scary proposition ...

Heck no, you live in a sand pit in the sticks and hate Sam's Club/Costco! Haven't heard yet if you're a puppy kicker or not...
I'm assuming the Airedale says no, but well, you know...you hold the keys to the dinner bowl.
On a sand dune, not in a sand pit. I don't hate Sam's Club (no Costco around), I just will not pay a company a fee to let me give them my money.

Puppies and dogs love me.
Belle_P8114430_08-11-2005-001a.jpg

I’m not normally a huge tank top fan because they’re so tight and uncomfortable 😭 BUT! I might have to start wearing them because this t shirt line or farmer’s tan or whatever it’s called is absurd 😂🤣

And that sounds amazing :lau :love

I think the only one I have is that pink one I posted a while ago. Well, I do have a few that are waaaaaaayyyyy too big that my mom got a while ago 😂🤣
Too-big is not always a bad thing. They won't be too tight!

Back
Top Bottom