Kiki's WeekEND Home Made Goodie Goodness

Will the Dog show up today?

• Total voters
Discontinued? So does that mean you're keeping seeds for prosperity ... or at least for next year?
They are an F1 hybrid. It means that once the packet runs out of seeds that I am screwed. I ripped Burpee's for discontinuing them. They suggested a bunch of garbage plants that cannot compare favorably at all.

What kind of fish? Oscars have proved to be the most personable that I have kept. I had one that would swim through a hoop for me.
Our clownfish get very angry if we try to touch the live rock at all. Nemette will bite fingers as well as swimming up to the glass to mad-dog us. It is actually pretty cute and very funny. Doesn't hurt or anything.

The goby retreats into his cave as soon as he sees us walk into the room. He usually swims backwards to do it so it kinda looks like this:
moonwalk.gif

Of course it has to be whole milk. Whole milk makes everything so much better. Do you know how disgusting hot cocoa made with skim milk is?

Even so, milk as a drink is not something that I care for. The fact that too much milk products in my diet makes me feel poorly doesn't help. It also doesn't help that a bowl of cereal with milk causes me to have flatulence for the rest of the day.

Of course one must save room for good ice cream.
Whole milk, fresh from a Guernsey, so thick you almost have to chew it ... GOOD STUFF!

I usually make my hot cocoa with almond milk -- fewer carbs than regular milk. I sometimes put a splash of cream in it, though.
I used to make it with half milk -- whatever kind -- and half water, but now I just go with straight almond milk, with a little hot water to dissolve the cocoa in.
Elk, why are you sad? I'm sorry. :hugs

Back
Top Bottom