Kiki's WeekEND Home Made Goodie Goodness

Will the Dog show up today?

• Total voters
Don't you need to get that done within the next 12 days?

Mine expires this year too. Fortunately I can renew by mail. I have it all ready to go and will drop it in the mailbox the next time I go to town.
Yes...I keep forgetting.
Maybe I'll set an alarm and wake up early tomorrow and go wait in line.

Can’t catch up right now but the beach was fun. We just got home a little bit ago. We don’t have a sticker so had to park across the bridge and walk over it and back. Bridge is a mile long :th and then when we got there we were literally in the water the entire time, probably like almost 2 hours, hour and 45 mins or something like that 😂🤣 it was lots of fun but I’m so tired now hahah but my friends came back with me to hang. :D It’s my friend and her BF. I had tons of fun and we’re gonna get a sticker and go more often. Idk why I thought I hated the beach. I lied. 😂🤣 it was soooo much fun. And off the phone for hours!! Now they wanna see all the animals 😂🤣🥰
"Hey Dan, I just got a sticker to go to the beach whenever I want. You wanna come along?"

If I ever get a crop of apricots, I will get a dehydrator.

Back in '71, there was a small orchard where I lived. One particular tree produced apples about 3 times the size of small crabapples. They were very sweet. I peeled, cored and sliced them. I then hung them in the basement on a string. Those were the best homemade chips that I have ever had.
I LOVE apple chips/ We used to make them a lot when I had the dehydrator, but I've never dried them on strings. Did you have to prep them at all, other than peel/core/slice?

I'm lost...is there a place to post on a public forum that's not public so that only those with the super secret handshake can get into the non-public place on the public place????
We can have group PMs that are private.
Up to 20 people per conversation.

I'll start a new one soon and include you so you can see what everyone's talking about.

I just don't feel like starting a new one quite yet.

Back
Top Bottom