Kiki's White Trash and or Nerdy Birthday Bash Funeral

Apple holders work good for other stuff too. Phones, cans, food crumbs... The last one isn't welcomed though.

I think @WhatTheDuckingDuck uses her apple holders for vape thingies? Or was it a flashlight? šŸ¤”
Apple holders are also a good place to tuck chicklets ... although you definitely want to line your holder with something disposable ... like a napkin!

I was taught that wild venison should be either frozen down to -4 and/or cooked to at least 160.
Butā€”considering the thread we are inā€”live and let live lol. If you know the herd is clean then you're probably fine.
thatā€™s where self-processing comes in handy......you can actually inspect the meat as you are processing to ensure disease free and all cuts are quality!! With the walk-in cooler, we age our venison for 5-7 days depending on age and gender before cutting and packaging. backstraps and tenderloins are typically packaged sooner unless bone-in. we always cook to internal temp of 160. We only keep bone-in cuts for 3-4 months in freezer and all other cuts 9-12 months generally. We have taken backstraps straight to the grill but prefer aging.

I'm alive. Yesterday was hectic.
Watched some TV with my father in the after noon, spent a bunch of time outside after that, and then ended up searching for Eclipse, Shade, and Kirby until almost nine. Didn't find them
I fell asleep after coming inside.
I seriously wanted to bash something -- other than my head on the chicken coop, that hurt a bit -- because Eclipse and Shade were my favorites.
I don't even have any pictures of them, because I was too stupid/lazy to take any other than from when they were little puffs.
Seriously regretting that.
I can't even find any feathers.
Anyway, I'm alive.
Shizzle sticks.

1596211634368.png

(https://betweenthepagesblog.typepad.com/between-the-pages-blog/2013/05/kermit-the-frog-cake.html)

Back
Top Bottom