Kiki's White Trash and or Nerdy Birthday Bash Funeral

From this:
Yellow Chokecherries
yellow_chokecherries_X7301983_07-30-2020-001.jpg

to this:
Chokecherry jelly
Chokecherry_jelly_X7311992_07-31-2020-001.jpg

I'm alive. Yesterday was hectic.
Watched some TV with my father in the after noon, spent a bunch of time outside after that, and then ended up searching for Eclipse, Shade, and Kirby until almost nine. Didn't find them
I fell asleep after coming inside.
I seriously wanted to bash something -- other than my head on the chicken coop, that hurt a bit -- because Eclipse and Shade were my favorites.
I don't even have any pictures of them, because I was too stupid/lazy to take any other than from when they were little puffs.
Seriously regretting that.
I can't even find any feathers.
Anyway, I'm alive.
@Sapphire Sebright Don't give up yet, I have hens turn up days later, down the block. :confused:

Party time! :D

AWESOME party play list - I've seen and heard most of them live at WXPN (Phillie) XPonential Music Festival. It's been a standard event in my family/crowd for years. NO CONCERT this year!! SOOOO Sad! The virtual one was okay. but not even CLOSE to the same. I nearly cried all through Dawes, 'cause we were there for the live set they rebroadcast in video ... and what we lost just hit SO hard!
Okay - Now I need cheering up. Party On!!!!

Of course....otherwise I wouldn’t have made such a BIG deal!!!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣 im really hoping its PERFECT or at least the mex gets some enjoyment out of it!!!!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣 PIC will be Required per @Kiki rules!!!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣
I am scared now!

Back
Top Bottom