Kiki's White Trash and or Nerdy Birthday Bash Funeral

After living off the grid on a houseboat for a couple of years, I went to visit my parents in the city. I had to sleep on the back porch for a couple of nights because inside the house was way too quite! :lau
Oh, I am green. How wonderful, so glad you got to do that. That is my favorite vacation.

Oh, I am green. How wonderful, so glad you got to do that. That is my favorite vacation.
Yeah, I knew I was living a vacation at the time and I made the most of it. I was working but I was also playing a lot too. I knew a bunch of people that lived and/or worked on the water. We all worked hard and played hard. It was fun while it lasted!

So sorry this is messing with your life, somehow it seems so unfair to everyone, and as you stated it is everyone in someway.
DD planed to get a job this summer, so much for that, no one is hiring high school kids this summer, hell at least half the city is in the tourist trade and has no job. Tourist areas are going out of business, Our zoo and such are about to go under and are asking for aid, ever though they are open (no one is attending). DD schedule for her senior year is FUBARED. Her BF who graduated this year finally got his diploma last week!!.
And the big laugh, I got screwed over by my job and I am a Registered Nurse. All i can do is laugh at all the stressed out stupidity. :lau
I hope things start working out better for you @Tesumph As I do for all who are trying to get through this crap.
Now I have said my piece and will move on to try to keep things together and be thankful of what i do have. Good luck y'all :fl:fl:fl
New Orleans has been through hard times before, y'all will get thru this! Stay strong and God Bless all RN's! (Daughter in Law is an RN too!)

Back
Top Bottom