Kiki's White Trash and or Nerdy Birthday Bash Funeral

it can be difficult but keeping BB for that is better IMO for a couple of reasons.....like cornish cross, it’s very difficult to keep them too long because of the stress on their bodies and the feed costs and mess they create make it easier to let go!! speaking of which, I need to check weights on weeble and wobble!!
That makes sense!!! But I still think I’d get attached hah
It's a robber fly.
full
Huh, interesting! Didn’t think we had those here! So was it eating the other fly or!?

Ya he was the best.
It'll be a long time before I'll ever get another Aussie because they don't make them like him any more.
Great family dog and farm dog. And you talk about intelligent and athletic.
He was my little ones best friend. They could play all day without tiring out. The best was snack time. We'd keep cookies and such to far to the back of the counter for my son to reach so Kade would stand next to the counter so my son could stand on his back and snag the snacks. Then they would sneak back outside and share them.
That’s hilarious and adorable!!! My cousin’s Aussie helped all her kids learn to walk. They would grab his fur and pull up and he’d let them and walk with them and everything :love he was great with them. He died a couple years ago at 14. They were devastated as he had been a huge part of her life, since before she was even with hubby. Btw your dog was gorgeous!!!

I’m going to! It looks entertaining to say the least 😂🤣
If that's the least you can say about it, you're all set to watch. But a word to the wise ... put all of your houseplants outside before you do ... or at least make sure there are none in your bedroom. You'll never see them in the same way again ...

If that's the least you can say about it, you're all set to watch. But a word to the wise ... put all of your houseplants outside before you do ... or at least make sure there are none in your bedroom. You'll never see them in the same way again ...
:lau thankfully we don’t have any house plants! :D

Although I worry about that zucchini 😂🤣
Smh.. kids these days. :idunno
I’ve heard about it a lot from you guys but never seen it. I guess tonight’s the night. 😂🤣

Partly breeding, but mostly just being a lousy dog owner.
Ohhhhh I see 😂🤣 one of those cases 😂
He loves cats, trains, computers, the outdoors and pretty much every dog in the world except Crazy Dog; takes very good care of my chickens, can fix (or break and rebuild) pretty much anything and is a dutch-oven campfire cooking master.
Just lemme know and I'll set you up ... :D
He sounds great! 😂🤣

Maybe a tad young but great lol
Ooooooo! A Theme for the next weekend, maybe? @Kiki !!!!!
YES PLEASE!!!! I’ve been saying we need an animal themed party for forever but no one ever listens to me 😂🤣 maybe they’ll listen to you 😜

Back
Top Bottom