Kiki's Yoga Party. Game over

Pick the next party theme:

• Total voters
How's your broken eyed goose baby doing?
It’s a lot better. Rinsed it with saline and brought them inside. Not the best pic but it’s what she allowed. These little buggers are so precious.
image.jpg

I still weigh less than you do😌. Honestly though I am...i am working on figuring out what triggers me. I am almost certain it is IBS now, because a lot of my symptoms point to that. No more eating three or four slices of pizza...one is the limit. I am making sure I dont get really hungry, cause that makes me sick, so I ate a piece of strawberry pie this morning (now hang on, dont yell yet), a granola bar at 1:00, a bit of chicken, noodles, and a roll at 3:30, and then fish, mac and cheese, and strawberry pie for supper tonight. Not big portions, just enough to keep my stomach happy. And I am trying to drink more water too...I drank two and a half plus bottles of water today. I know my menu doesnt sound very healthy, but I'm working on it...
I'm not worried about your weight... I saw your picture.

I just want you to feel better... Figure out what foods are making you not feel well.

Pay close attention to everything that you eat.

Ohhh okay. So like the little pint thingies? I thought it was a big huge one :lau
I ate one thing of ice cream a few months ago.

I'll be sure to let you know when I decide to buy one again but I guarantee you it's not going to be anytime soon.

Back
Top Bottom