Kiki's Yoga Party. Game over

Pick the next party theme:

• Total voters
Pics
Yeah but they basically do though because it’s available that whole time until you pick it up again, right???

The people I know only gave them like 10 minutes to eat :th
What??? My chickens have available food all day, LOL, one of my rabbits (view profile pic) lives with my chickens so I have to make sure there is no leftover food at night, bc he will eat it, have considered not keeping him with the chickens, but he loves his chickens and literally thinks he is one, follows them around all day, will defend them, and does whatever they do.

@CindyinSD
@shawluvsbirds
BONES! @CSAchook
@BantyChooks
@CarpCharacin we are partyin for you!
@Ursuline Chick
@FrankieDoodle invite your friends please.
@SailingAgape You may wear a faker yoga outfit
@Friendly_Lurker
@Nabiki
@ChickNanny13
@biophiliac
@room onthebroom
@RoosterML

Get your yoga pants and pose ready for tomorrow.
What is the purpose, to encourage active bodies? I lack proper motivation to participate at the moment... I applaud those of you that do though.

You will do yourself a big favor if you just take the message and listen to it instead of getting defensive. No one here is intentionally trying to run you down. They are all trying to offer you good advice. If you get defensive, you will never heed the advice.

Like I said, what seems a lot to you, really isn't very much. I have personally added that much to my savings account in the past 4 months. I am not even trying to save.
How much money is a substantial amount of money I think depends a lot on where you live.
8k is a decent amount of money to me. But our cost of living where I am is a lot less than most of y'all.
But wages here are not high either.

However....I don't believe adult people should even have pets unless they have their own place and own money to pay for themselves and their pets. Jmho.

What??? My chickens have available food all day, LOL, one of my rabbits (view profile pic) lives with my chickens so I have to make sure there is no leftover food at night, bc he will eat it, have considered not keeping him with the chickens, but he loves his chickens and literally thinks he is one, follows them around all day, will defend them, and does whatever they do.
Yeah, idk. I just know I had a friend of a friend who apparently only fed his chickens and ducks like once a day. :th

And then wondered why they all came running over and woofed it down haha

Then again he like legit never collected the eggs either or ate them :th

I occasionally forgot for like a day but he just straight up wouldn’t collect them haha

What is the purpose, to encourage active bodies? I lack proper motivation to participate at the moment... I applaud those of you that do though.
The purpose is to pee your pants.
One way or another.

Back
Top Bottom