Kiki's Yoga Party. Game over

Pick the next party theme:

• Total voters
Pics
How much money is a substantial amount of money I think depends a lot on where you live.
8k is a decent amount of money to me. But our cost of living where I am is a lot less than most of y'all.
But wages here are not high either.

However....I don't believe adult people should even have pets unless they have their own place and own money to pay for themselves and their pets. Jmho.
Yeah exactly!! It does depend!! Haha the places I was looking at were super cheap but around here everything is super expensive.

And yeah that’s a good point and I mostly agree although I’m not sure the whole own their own place thing is necessary. Plenty of people live in apartments, which they definitely don’t own, so should they not own pets? I’m genuinely asking here, not trying to be rude or anything, because I’ve seen that mentioned quite a lot and it doesn’t make sense to me.

Because like for example I technically still live at home but we have almost 3 acres here and have tons of places to walk, hike, swim, run, etc. right from my front door. Don’t even have to drive anywhere. And it’s way better than anything I could afford on my own and a way better environment for a dog than some tiny apartment.

So I’m not sure that should be a requirement as long as the animal is happy and cared for.

The money part though I definitely agree on haha

Maybe a generic photo but no way one in a yoga pose!

That's what I was thinking! Lol!
My favorite "yoga" pants are actually my favorite everyday-allday pants.
In this photo Jake is trying to keep Penny out of my lap, he's jealous.
View attachment 2178266
Is this the boob lover?

Be very careful if you go zoom. In the Mozilla forum there has been a big Todo about zoom being majorly hackable and data breach-able since early January before covid blew up on our shores.
Even though our school used it MASSIVELY, I had the kiddos Chromebook's tunneled thru an opendns IP conduit. So y'all be careful.
Thanks!!!

Be very careful if you go zoom. In the Mozilla forum there has been a big Todo about zoom being majorly hackable and data breach-able since early January before covid blew up on our shores.
Even though our school used it MASSIVELY, I had the kiddos Chromebook's tunneled thru an opendns IP conduit. So y'all be careful.
Yes...our first school Zoom meeting was hacked. It was just lovely.

All future meetings had passwords which prevented the hacking.

The BYC has been extremely wierd since my abrupt wake up around 5 this morning. Sometimes pages timeout and won't load or hang and just sit for over 3-5 minutes and I'll have to try to refresh after that....

Case in point I was back on pg66 & 65 trying to figure out the origin of the "economic 101" topic regarding something about $8K and those pages were the worst so far about freezing up.
- I gave up and so I'll just say this tidbit.
A mind is like a parachute it doesn't work very well - if at all - unless it's open.

I'm gonna see the updates then go back to troubleshooting our a/c mystery that has our a/c guys stumped.

And check on chickie butt that kiddo says might need a washing?

Again this evening I'm gonna try hunting again for red mite solutions. I found some yesterday in the coop but, web searchs failed last night; that's why I took the stretching photo op break last night.... No luck after that as pages started getting slower and slower. Oddly weather pages were not an issue when a freak system developed and rolled thru fast right about midnight on top of it all.

Cheers folks.

The BYC has been extremely wierd since my abrupt wake up around 5 this morning. Sometimes pages timeout and won't load or hang and just sit for over 3-5 minutes and I'll have to try to refresh after that....

Case in point I was back on pg66 & 65 trying to figure out the origin of the "economic 101" topic regarding something about $8K and those pages were the worst so far about freezing up.
- I gave up and so I'll just say this tidbit.
A mind is like a parachute it doesn't work very well - if at all - unless it's open.

I'm gonna see the updates then go back to troubleshooting our a/c mystery that has our a/c guys stumped.

And check on chickie butt that kiddo says might need a washing?

Again this evening I'm gonna try hunting again for red mite solutions. I found some yesterday in the coop but, web searchs failed last night; that's why I took the stretching photo op break last night.... No luck after that as pages started getting slower and slower. Oddly weather pages were not an issue when a freak system developed and rolled thru fast right about midnight on top of it all.

Cheers folks.
Mites...go get some horse fly spray and spray the shizzle sticks out of everything.

Back
Top Bottom