Killing, Plucking, Eviscerating, & Cutting Up Your Chicken - Graphic!

Quote:
But why, when the chicken in the first photo seems to be smiling as much as Frugal?

I'm going to show this to my Processing Pal, we're trying to learn more from every session we have, and this post will be very helpful to our education! Frugal, wanna come join us the next time when we process chickens?

Quote:
It would be best to for the OP to make a personal page using the BYC utility and then asking Rob to add it to the learning center.
smile.png

This was very good. I always wonder though when I see people cut the gizzard right open like that. When I was a kid, my mom always taught us to cut in very carefully then peel the gizzard away from the sac so that it doesn't break. She always threw away any that she broke but I have seen people do it this way several times too so I guess it was just the way she was taught.
Becky

WOW! I am so glad that you posted this. I would like to start with some meat birds in the spring and I am going to save this for futher use. This was SO great. I too, learn best when I see it and you did an excellent job!

Thanks and WELCOME TO BYC!

welcome-byc.gif

Back
Top Bottom