Killing, Plucking, Eviscerating, & Cutting Up Your Chicken - Graphic!

Pics
Wow- Very thorough. First picture was a little surprising even though I saw the warning that it was graphic - you know with the plastic already sprayed with blood and you grinning with the next ill-fated fowl. Thank you for sharing, though! Great information. I will recommend this tutorial to my sister and her hubby. They have 4 roosters they will soon need to eat.

This was very helpful and informative. Hubby and I just processed our first Cornish/Rock meatie this evening, and I was able to use these pics to show hubby how it is supposed to go. While it could have gone better, it also could have gone worse.

This was great I dont have a plucking machine and I'm getting ready to kill my first turkey. I was nerves but it don't look to bad now that iv seen ur post thanks I need to check in to this plucker :D

This info was great!!! We have used it to process birds twice now. Thanks so much for all the pics and the link to the stock recipe it is wonderful too!! Actually have it on the stove still from last night and it is looking wonderful!

This is really good and accurate pictures and information. I just processed yesterday for the first time, I unfortunately I did not see this first. But it still helps me see what to do in the future that I struggled with yesterday, I will be looking back at this in the future. Thanks

Hello frugal first of all great job. First meaties are about 2 weeks away from processing. During the past 6 weeks been doing a lot of reading and research so that we are as prepared as we can possibly be. Saved this thread for reference and since have a question for you. I didn't notice any mention of letting the birds rest during your pictorial how to. Is it not that important did I miss it especialy confused when I saw them being cut up, does the rigor stay once cut up can it still release. Again great job and thanks.

Back
Top Bottom