Killing, Plucking, Eviscerating, & Cutting Up Your Chicken - Graphic!

Pics
Quote:
Yup, there's at least a couple of them in the Kingdom now, Irasburg and Derby. They're probably owned by the same corporation.

Are you in Vermont?

Quote:
Yup, there's at least a couple of them in the Kingdom now, Irasburg and Derby. They're probably owned by the same corporation.

Are you in Vermont?

Yes I'm in Vermont.. oops my thing says New England.
We know the owner of the one in derby. Those are great animals!

Quote:

Are you in Vermont?

I see the ones in Irasburg a few times a year and they look great also. There's also Bison on the ranch in Irasburg, any in Derby?

Quote:

I see the ones in Irasburg a few times a year and they look great also. There's also Bison on the ranch in Irasburg, any in Derby?

We know the owner of the one in derby, I believe he has Bison as well. We don't go up very often only a couple times each year.

getting ready to butcher my birds... but it's going to be a bit on the water.... how long after they expire can they be left out before they go in hot water

Quote:
I've never waited very long, maybe 30 seconds or so. As soon as they are dead they go into the water.

smile.png

I just wanted to add another Thanks!! This definately is so much clearer than anything else I've seen in books or online. I found the caption under your first pic hilarious "First, catch yourself a chicken" I'd imagine that can sometimes be the most difficult part of the process, hm?

Quote:
You're very welcome.

Catching chickens has become much easier as my hair has turned white---the grandchildren run them down for me now!
old.gif

Quote:
You're welcome and you can do it.

smile.png

Back
Top Bottom