Kind of mad about DH's video game... and new WIFE!

Wow talk taking me back to my MMORPG days. Thats Massively Multiplayer Online Role Playing Game for people that dont know.
I use to play EverQuest and Ultima Online, and yes there were marriages of people.

While luckily I never knew anyone that married online and was married in real life. The different server forums were chalk full of such sad occurrences. I never understood it much as Ive always had a supporting family and close friends to give me support that I didnt have go looking for the dark elf rogue of my dreams.
roll.png

Besides Fable II has co-op mode two people can play together but you cant get married. You can only marry a NPC - Non Player Character. Its all in good fun.

Remind him that its obvious he is valued or you would have just laughed it off. He could have said the man in the game he plays is in hot water. Each one of us has a line, boundaries, now he learned where the boundary is on make believe and real wife.
I wouldn't have come unglued, but you need to remind him that you are his wife and you love him very much, and breath! Let it go until that neanderthal drags his knuckles again- LOL.

Oh for .... Fable II the wives are just computer generated not real people, I have 6 wifes and 12 kids on the game. I am 46 married 14 years and my wife thinks its a crackup.... I would not let my grandkids play this till they were at least 18 or so....It is rated M... Its just made up fantasy not real... There are way more important things in life to get worked up about!!!!
Ok done ranting now.....
smile.png

you need to remind him that you are his wife and you love him very much, and breath!

Ooooh, he knows. And he knows from WAY before I married him that I really dislike MUD/fantasy type games.

I have a very good male friend - a friend from before I met DH - and one time I referred to him as my 'husband without benefits' because this friend and I go shopping, and bicker, and snipe at each other like an old married couple sometimes. DH was NOT happy with me at all about referring to the friend like that even though he'd *rather* that I go shopping with my friend than drag him along... So I think he understands where I'm coming from about this.

And I sent DH email earlier and am taking him to lunch. (Donning the tinfoil hat and fishnets).
gig.gif
love.gif
somad.gif

Quote:
th.gif
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey in real life my wifes kids were teens when we married, so I never got the little ones.. At least this way if they miss behave(computer generated remember) I can turn them off :Lau
gig.gif

Of course most female characters in games like WOW and Everqueset are played by real life males. So he's probably married to a guy and doesn't know it
lau.gif

Back
Top Bottom