Kirby Vacuums ::::Another UPDATE >:(::::

Quote:
Cancel the check with your bank and file a police report. If you live in a city most times door to door solicitation is against the law. And intimidation can be considered home invasion.

Quote:
Cancel the check with your bank and file a police report. If you live in a city most times door to door solicitation is against the law. And intimidation can be considered home invasion.

I paid them cash and they owe me a check

Why did I let this happen to me?!?
hit.gif

Since you paid them cash most likely you are stuck with small claims court. How much did you give them down?

Their tactics do not seem right you should also file with your AG, again if you are in the city check the city laws. At least the next time the show their face in your neighborhood you can have them arrested.

I didn't read through all of that but I love my kirby. Had it for 4 years and this thing handles everything. The weight is my only complaint (but hey, it keeps me in shape)

we had them stop by a few weeks ago - trying to charge over $2000. for a vacuum, but went down to $1250.

i kept telling him that I had just bought a used one at an auction, and only needed the attachments - they didn't even want to discuss that.

they do work well, but like someone else said and will honor the lifetime quarantee, but you can buy a used one very cheaply and they will repair it if something goes wrong.

i just don't like their heavy handed sales methods.

Attorney General, they usually handle cases such as yours. It sounds like they have a nice con going and getting a good amount of cash with each victim. Most states have return laws and the company MUST return all funds, your AG office should be able to tell you how many days you have.

Quote:
Many states have the same law and some it is more than three days, but if you notified them within the 3 days they must accept the return with a full refund or face fines and jail time. If you backed out in the three day time period report them to AG, notify them you have or are reporting them to AG. To be honest it sounds like a scam to me, when you buy a new appliance you buy a new appliance not a demo. I wonder how many people they collect $50 to $140 from before moving on.

Back
Top Bottom