Kitty and Dog Thread, Show Me What You Got, other critters welcome too

20190727_075437.jpg

This is our crazy Australian Shepherd mix! He absolutely loves butt scratches and will run towards you (butt first) to make sure it happens!

View attachment 2126547
This is Shadow. She is the one who is constantly being chased by Teva. Shadow has become kind of depressed and mad at everything and only likes, playing her weird sit in the corner and act like you will pounce on the toy, but never do game, going outside (she is not an outdoor cat), and getting fed! She recently turned 1 year old! She hates Teva because there is no more places in the house that have not been claimed by Teva, (thats why she likes to go outside). I love her SO much though!
They are both really cute.

20200106_090333.jpg

This is Rocket, he is scarred of most tiny animals such as, cats, flies, tiny dogs and fishing bobbers! (OK, fishing bobbers aren't animals, but still...) He loves to play and cuddle!

Okay. I posted too much🙂, I'm done now unless you would like to see all my fish, and Grasshoppers! (We put the Grasshoppers in the bin from our gardens! It was my kid's idea!)

Just joking! Lol!

(But the Grasshoppers are here... so are the fish!)

Okay, done.

I should not have gotten Dizzy a mirror LOL he is being sooooo loud today 😂🤣

Course he’s also probably happy the cage is back to its original spot today (I had moved it yesterday) but still. 😂

Back
Top Bottom