Kitty and Dog Thread, Show Me What You Got, other critters welcome too

Pics
Did someone say Kitties?! I have 3.
This is Fat Gary, he's 15 now. I got him at a shelter. He was 8 yrs old and had no fur from having allergies, he was fat and ugly. I knew I could fix him up. My fiancé chose another cat, so we rock, paper, scissors for who's choice we'd go with and I won! He's the sweetest, most laid back guy.
cat7.jpg

Then I have my 2 sphynx cats, Jinx and Archie. They are brother and sister and are 6 yrs old now. I drove to NYC to get them. I got them at a discount because they both had hernias. The hernias healed without needing medical treatment. They are like living with part monkey part dog, instead of a cat. They love to snuggle, especially under the covers. They are a lot of work, but are so worth it. Unlike any cat Ive ever known. Unfortunately, Archie has a heart disease called HCM. Every day he lives, I cherish! Archie is the red tabby and Jinx is the blue and white.
cat2.jpg
cat.jpg
cat8.jpg
cat1.jpg
cat4.jpg

Did someone say Kitties?! I have 3.
This is Fat Gary, he's 15 now. I got him at a shelter. He was 8 yrs old and had no fur from having allergies, he was fat and ugly. I knew I could fix him up. My fiancé chose another cat, so we rock, paper, scissors for who's choice we'd go with and I won! He's the sweetest, most laid back guy.View attachment 1590967

Then I have my 2 sphynx cats, Jinx and Archie. They are brother and sister and are 6 yrs old now. I drove to NYC to get them. I got them at a discount because they both had hernias. The hernias healed without needing medical treatment. They are like living with part monkey part dog, instead of a cat. They love to snuggle, especially under the covers. They are a lot of work, but are so worth it. Unlike any cat Ive ever known. Unfortunately, Archie has a heart disease called HCM. Every day he lives, I cherish! Archie is the red tabby and Jinx is the blue and white.
View attachment 1590976 View attachment 1590977 View attachment 1590979 View attachment 1590982 View attachment 1590984
:love:love:love:love:love:love
Is Jinx the one in your avatar?

Back
Top Bottom