Kitty and Dog Thread, Show Me What You Got, other critters welcome too

Pics
Pedro. Lost him far too young. He was bonkers. His favorite was fishing for "mice". We had a fishing pole that we strung fake mice on and cast. He did back flips, front flips, crazy things for those mice. He also loved his cardboard castle. Had a habit of climbing in everything. The dishwasher, the garbage, the oven, jars... He also liked being a scarf. I still miss this little dude.
20181116_192927.jpg

Last edited:
For fun, past kitties.
First, blue eyed barn cat named Lily. Got her when I was in 5th grade. She never cared much for being an inside cat. She was a tough as nails badass. Tear in her ear from fighting a hawk off. She had a gimpy leg from a dog attack, after which she disappeared for six weeks. She came back healed but with a slightly funny gait (short leg). She lived over 18 years. And, yeah. Her eyes were really that blue. They were nearly purple as a kitten. Prettiest barn cat I've seen to this day. View attachment 1592000
Those are gorgeous eyes. :)

For fun, past kitties.
First, blue eyed barn cat named Lily. Got her when I was in 5th grade. She never cared much for being an inside cat. She was a tough as nails badass. Tear in her ear from fighting a hawk off. She had a gimpy leg from a dog attack, after which she disappeared for six weeks. She came back healed but with a slightly funny gait (short leg). She lived over 18 years. And, yeah. Her eyes were really that blue. They were nearly purple as a kitten. Prettiest barn cat I've seen to this day. View attachment 1592000

Love those blue eyes!

IMG_0131.JPG
IMG_0416.JPG
IMG_0445.JPG
IMG_0557.JPG
IMG_0592.JPG
IMG_0743.JPG
IMG_1034.JPG
IMG_1065.JPG

My Cat Alley. She is 8 years old and a purebred Manx. She lives in my garage in her own Kitty house with a pet heating pad. She is a fantastic hunter and kills Squirrels. She is bossy and slaps all the Dogs or cuddles them. Slaps me if I'm late with her canned cat food.
A great Cat..

View attachment 1592131 View attachment 1592132 View attachment 1592133 View attachment 1592134 View attachment 1592135 View attachment 1592136 View attachment 1592137 View attachment 1592138
My Cat Alley. She is 8 years old and a purebred Manx. She lives in my garage in her own Kitty house with a pet heating pad. She is a fantastic hunter and kills Squirrels. She is bossy and slaps all the Dogs or cuddles them. Slaps me if I'm late with her canned cat food.
A great Cat..
OMG! I have a HUGE soft spot for orange Bobtail kitties! She’s so beautiful, my Chester (aka Chessie) and Opie (aka Opsters) are only a few months old, I hope they grow up to be as pretty as Alley!

OMG! I have a HUGE soft spot for orange Bobtail kitties! She’s so beautiful, my Chester (aka Chessie) and Opie (aka Opsters) are only a few months old, I hope they grow up to be as pretty as Alley!
Thanks..I saw your Kittens and they are adorable. Most orange cats are Males. I got lucky getting a orange purebred Manx..

Your Cats are great. Once they mature they will be awesome looking..:frow
Manx are the only Cat I'll ever own..:wee
Thank you! The Manx is a beautiful cat breed! I personally love Bobtail cats but also love the fluffy longhaired cats, and the shorthair ones, and—— okay, I love all cats, but especially the Orange Bobtail. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom