Kitty and Dog Thread, Show Me What You Got, other critters welcome too

Pics
20181105_174328.jpg
This is the feral that came with our house when we bought it. She's super mean so we call her sweet pea, lol. She's beautiful though--and she enjoys dust bathing with the chickens.

View attachment 1592580
This is the feral that came with our house when we bought it. She's super mean so we call her sweet pea, lol. She's beautiful though--and she enjoys dust bathing with the chickens.
Aw she's adorable. I'm glad you take care of her. :)

View attachment 1592580

I once rented a house on a lake that came with a cat called Monday. The owner had just died and the landlord asked if I would feed her cat. No problem. Not a very friendly or personable cat, but she soon fell in love with me because I would catch small fish in the lake and throw them on the ground for her. She'd put one paw on the tail, lift up the head with the other paw and start eating from the head down. We did this almost every day.

DSCN3164.JPG

His Name is "The Cat" I love cats even though I am not much of an animal lover. Chickens and cats are the only animals like. However I try to be nice to all animals unless its a Raccoon in a trap. To dangerous to relocate them so ... well we won't go there.

The Cat kills every animal that he can overpower except my live stock. He knows what belongs to me and respects my property. The chickens were cruel to him when they saw he wouldn't attack but he is much faster and can get to places they can't so they never got to peck him. One day he caught a wild bird and tore it apart right in front of the chickens. Now the chickens run from him but he never chases. He does love to sit up high and look down on chickens for entertainment. I have another cat, her name is lady cat. When she is around I will take a picture to post here too. She is kinda mean and does not like people. She is very demanding and expects me to pick her up but only hold her to where she is standing on my arms and she has to be in control at all times.. unlike this guy who hates to be held but always tolerates it. You can tell by how his tail moves that he hates it lol. However he lets me do anything I want to him because I feed him. To be nice I only pick him and hug him once a day when I feed him although I will feed him more than once a day without a hug if he asks for more food.

View attachment 1592131 View attachment 1592132 View attachment 1592133 View attachment 1592134 View attachment 1592135 View attachment 1592136 View attachment 1592137 View attachment 1592138
My Cat Alley. She is 8 years old and a purebred Manx. She lives in my garage in her own Kitty house with a pet heating pad. She is a fantastic hunter and kills Squirrels. She is bossy and slaps all the Dogs or cuddles them. Slaps me if I'm late with her canned cat food.
A great Cat..
Tell us about that dog, too! Both beautiful!

Back
Top Bottom