Kitty and Dog Thread, Show Me What You Got, other critters welcome too

That makes sense!!! Thanks!! I think I’ll just leave it and I gave up deciphering it. :lau

Maybe when they get more tame I’ll look. They’ve been on their perch all morning haha
I think that's where a vet would come in handy. They probably could safely remove the band.

I should get new pictures of Stinky kitty. She's gotten fat over winter. She was pretty squirrelly this morning. She's feeling the approaching spring too.
Alley is definitely active now and being a bratty Cat! She slaps out Darla constantly. I have to chase Alley away so Darla can go outside to pee.

Yeah maybe I will take them in for a check up and ask. Though I don’t mind them! But I’ve heard they can get caught on stuff.
I've never personally had a problem, but it's always possible. You do need to keep an eye on the toenails and trim as necessary. Sometimes they get out of control. Adding a few concrete or sanding perches may help, but for some it doesn't.

Sharing this in hopes it brightens someone’s day 💕 I mustache you a question! But I’ll shave it for later 😆 my foster dog 💕

6153E68F-58F7-4897-9503-DDD0E1456512.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom