Kitty and Dog Thread, Show Me What You Got, other critters welcome too

Mom, I really dislike this child!
20200429_101649.jpg

They are adorable!
Thank you! Jasper was just not feeling it today. It was 95 and the kid got hot so I got on Jasper to ride with the sister and his bullheaded butt tried to toss me because he was pouting and annoyed. Made quite a show for the remodel guys on the property behind us. I got a standing ovation & the kids eyes were like saucers. 🤣🤣 Pretty sure some really not child friendly phrases came out of my mouth. Oops 😬

Last edited:
Thank you! Jasper was just not feeling it today. It was 95 and the kid got hot so I got on Jasper to ride with the sister and his bullheaded butt tried to toss me because he was pouring and annoyed. Made quite a show for the remodel guys on the property behind us. I got a standing ovation & the kids eyes were like saucers. 🤣🤣 Pretty sure some really not child friendly phrases came out of my mouth. Oops 😬
:lau :gig :lau

I did this today lol it’s not much but it’s a start. Gonna move the goldfish out in a few days once it’s more established or maybe get some feeder ones tomorrow to help seed it quicker haha

https://www.backyardchickens.com/threads/fish-thread.1339303/post-22520135
That looks lovely! They can actually tolerate cold water quite well! I didn’t even give mine time to adjust... I just dumped them in and they are all doing great! I know it’s colder where you are but I googled and it says just don’t let the water freeze over.. there needs to be a hole in the ice and it says don’t bang on the ice if there ever is any.. it send shock waves of sound that scare them.. my water is quite cold as well... freezes my hand when I put it in... but I would put them in a bag and float it around in the water awhile for them to adjust.. just cuz your water is def colder than mine... oh, and my water turned green fast... so I bought one of those UV lights and that is supposed to keep the water crystal clear.. it’s starting to clear up so I’ll let you know how that works.. I wanted to be able to see my fish... I am also starting to train them to come to me when I feed them... I can put my finger in the water and they will nibble it :love

That looks lovely! They can actually tolerate cold water quite well! I didn’t even give mine time to adjust... I just dumped them in and they are all doing great! I know it’s colder where you are but I googled and it says just don’t let the water freeze over.. there needs to be a hole in the ice and it says don’t bang on the ice if there ever is any.. it send shock waves of sound that scare them.. my water is quite cold as well... freezes my hand when I put it in... but I would put them in a bag and float it around in the water awhile for them to adjust.. just cuz your water is def colder than mine... oh, and my water turned green fast... so I bought one of those UV lights and that is supposed to keep the water crystal clear.. it’s starting to clear up so I’ll let you know how that works.. I wanted to be able to see my fish... I am also starting to train them to come to me when I feed them... I can put my finger in the water and they will nibble it :love
Thank you!! I might have to move them out sooner then haha gonna go get some feeder fish today for the other pond to help keep the bugs down haha and this filter actually has a built in UV clarifier haha

Want to do mine if you ever get here? :lau I actually have goldfish in our pasture wate4r troughs. They keep algae down. We have never had one freeze to death despite how cold it gets here.
Sure!! :lau

And that’s awesome!!!

This is actually a stock tank haha originally got it for the fish in the fall but then my dad didn’t want it in the house cause it’s open so then I used it as a chick brooder and then it’s been outside a while and I was actually going to transfer my current batch from their current brooder to this but then I decided to finally use it for the fish instead. :lau now I gotta work out another brooder haha

Back
Top Bottom