KK Celebrates turning 2 with BOB/Group 4

Redyre Rotties

Songster
10 Years
Jul 8, 2009
North Carolina, USA
Today at the Moore County Kennel Club dog show in Pinehurst, NC, under Michelle Billings, KK went BOB (over the #9 ranked Rottweiler, also a *****), and then on to a Group 4 in a very strong working Group.

2012-09-15moorecountygr4.jpg

In the last 2 weeks, she has gone BOB over the #2 ranked Rottweiler, made the cut to 6 dogs, being the ONLY one among them not ranked in the top 20 of her breed, and then BOB over the #2 dog, and on to this Group 4.

I am so proud of my KK. Mrs. Billings stated to us in the Breed ring that these were 2 of the nicest bitches she has ever seen, and that it was a tough decision on which one to put Breed and which one to put Select. I have never seen GCH Kinjack's Back to the Future before, she is indeed very nice.

Katie showed VERY well in spite of the heat, never let down on me for a second!

2012-09-15moorecountybob.jpg

KK turned 2 this past Wednesday, and this is a pretty nice birthday present. We are looking forward to tomorrow!

Congrats, I love showing to Michelle Billings, she picks the dogs not the handlers. Well congrats again
thumbsup.gif

Congratulations to both of you..... KK, Happy Birthday Girl......

You have worked so hard with your breeding program. You are getting your rewards and blessings for all your hard work and devotion to the Rottweiler Breed.

Maye

Ride the Glide.....Got Gait.....I Do.....

Gee, I missed a lot this last month. Been on the injured list since September 10 and I think this is my first time back. Just gotta say "our" Katie girl is looking fantastic! Happy Birthday, sweetie!

Rusty

Back
Top Bottom