Knitters Club!

That's awesome that you teach them to knit!  I can really see why it would work, knitting is very relaxing and soothing, and the possibilities for creativity are endless.  I was recently amazed to get a glimpse of how much goes on in the minds of kids with Down's Syndrome, for instance.  It is often difficult for them to express themselves, but the boy I am thinking of was a wonder at the piano.  I bet a lot of them would create all sorts of amazing things if taught to knit.

They do create all kinds of neat items. It's so amazing to watch them too. :)

Unfortunately, I never did get a "finished project" picture of that scarf. The person I knit it for loves it and now wants two more!! She paid me twenty dollars for it and is going to pay me the same amount for each successive scarf I knit, so I decided to do it. They don't have to be finished until Christmas so I think it will be fun to knit.

This is something I whipped up for a baby shower:

And some close-ups of the "Manly" bibs (Aren't they just so cute? I love them!)

Love the bibs! :)

My last 2 FO from last week.

Great shawls!! I have long wanted to knit a lace or lace-edged shawl, but I haven't gotten around to it yet. Yours is gorgeous, and I love the other one, too. It's nice to have a shawl to wear casually as well as a fancier one.
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom