Knitting 🧶 (Help and Knitters Chat Thread)

FortCluck

Hatch-a-Long Queen
Sep 9, 2019
Central Virginia
Can someone point me to a YouTube channel or maybe a book where I can learn to knit...

I have several yarns I can use, but I just can’t figure out how to do it!

I’d like to learn to do mittens too for my nieces and nephews.

Someone please help 😂 I have only a few months before 🎄

Also any knitters are welcome to join in and share what they’ve made.

If you're watching the videos & still have questions, perhaps ask if there are any friends at church, work, school, in the neighborhood who knit &/or crochet and can help you. Also, places like craft stores usually have folks who teach classes that are offered to the public, or at least they did pre-pandemic, that is!

I just got knitting books from the library

Knitting is good! I only mentioned crochet cuz you said you were in a hurry & knitting can be a little more time consuming I think. All the websites I mentioned in my other post contain a lot of information & tutorials for beginner knitters too. The Annie's Knit and Crochet Now is the website for the show they air on PBS Create TV network. All those websites have tons of free patterns too.

Knitting is good! I only mentioned crochet cuz you said you were in a hurry & knitting can be a little more time consuming I think. All the websites I mentioned in my other post contain a lot of information & tutorials for beginner knitters too. The Annie's Knit and Crochet Now is the website for the show they air on PBS Create TV network. All those websites have tons of free patterns too.
I have crochet hooks too

Back
Top Bottom