Knotts Island, NC

Brother Bill

Hatching
11 Years
Jul 27, 2008
Knotts Island, NC
thumbsup.gif
Hi Folks! New BYC member from Knotts Island, NC. Currituck county, between the mainland and Outer Banks, sitting in the middle of the Currituck Sound, North Landing River, and Back Bay.

We're south of Va. Beach city border, and have to catch a ferry, when it's running, or drive up through Va. to get "off" the Island.

Have met Stacy in Gates, Joshua in Maple, maybe I'll meet you too, I'm heaven bound.

I did make the Peach Festival, but I was at the fire station all day Saturday working on fire training and did not even go over to the Park.

Would you like to us to check about some peach jelly? We make it over your way several times a year with the Chowan Association or Baptist Men's activities. In fact we preached at Albemarle Baptist Church a couple times in June, had a wonderful time with some great folks.

BTY, my wife has a great recipe for making Strawberry jam out of figs, using Jello, sugar and pectin. Great way to utilize the figs that keep on giving.

Don't mean to make you mad. But there is a older lady around 80 at church we trade stuff for chicken eggs. And she gave me some strawberry and peach jelly strawberry wooooooooooo good peach it's was good but not for me

We're near Raleigh, but I looked up Knott's Island on the map and it looks like a great place to be!! We'll get over to the NC shore at some point.

Back
Top Bottom