1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Know anybody that does large volume screen printing?

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by Nifty-Chicken, Feb 21, 2013.

1. Nifty-Chicken

Nifty-Chicken Administrator Staff Member

BYC is in the market for a good shirt screen printer for doing large quantities of shirts. If you have recommendations for someone that does good work at a good price, let us know!

2. oldrooster

oldrooster One Crazy Nut

Check with your local schools (several schools esp. middle/high/vo.tec.schools one school may not use the same people or know soneone who does it cheaper) and youth league sports for ideas.....

3. Nifty-Chicken

Nifty-Chicken Administrator Staff Member

Thanks, we're looking into it, but it seems most of them don't do large quantities and I'm hoping to find some other recommendations.

4. Kaitie09

Kaitie09 Chillin' With My Peeps

May 28, 2009
    South Central, PA
  5. COhens

COhens New Egg

Jul 19, 2013
    I just came across this post! I lurk on the site occasionally when we have questions about our chickens, but hadn't registered until just now. I own a large volume automated screen printing shop and would love to quote some prices if you're still in the market for screen printing services. We've been in business for about 3 years (16 years industry experience) and serve some large corporate customers and government/military contract work, as well as smaller businesses. Here's my contact info;

www.sixdogcreative.com
    sixdogcreative (at) gmail (dot) com

6. bruiser1

bruiser1 New Egg

Mar 25, 2015
    The best screenprinter in the US is the centrally located EAGLE products 913 485 8181 in Kansas city Mo. and we will save you money.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by