Ko Shamo Thread!

Mcrooke your ko shamo looks more of a tosa chibi.

That"s what I thought to, but I have been told there are none of those in the states. My first 3 Ko Shamo have the short stout type, The last one I got has the longer neck and the more upright stance. I am talking about the Blue Wheaten one there. I am going to breed the Blue Wheaten cock to the shorter type pullet in hopes of producing more longer neck upright birds. I only have the one Ko Shamo pullet right now but I have 3 cockerels. I have the other cockerels with some other project birds I am going to work with. My pullet laid her first egg the other day so hopefully it won't be long before I have some eggs in the incubator to start hatching.

I can't remember the year but before any Ko Shamo were here I sent three Shamo Bantams to California. The day they arrived I saw an ad for Ko Shamo with a tall tale how one pair had been slipped into NY and he had bought the first offspring. He sold them within about three days at five times what they cost him. I often wondered where they ended up. Tom

I can't remember the year but before any Ko Shamo were here I sent three Shamo Bantams to California. The day they arrived I saw an ad for Ko Shamo with a tall tale how one pair had been slipped into NY and he had bought the first offspring. He sold them within about three days at five times what they cost him. I often wondered where they ended up. Tom

I got my Ko Shamos from two different guys in Georgia. They were from different parts of Georgia but I don't know where they got their birds from. I have some eggs in the incubator that are suppose to hatch in a few days from one of my projects. One of my Ko Shamo cockerels was crossed with some Bantam Asil x Modern Game pullets. I am hoping they come out looking like Bantam Malay. I am not keeping any of the cockerels of this mating and I am mating the pullets back to the Ko Shamo cockerel.

I also heard there no tosa in the usa but there some people who advertised them as tosa chibi for sale unless they willing to travel oyt of country to get the eggs from there to the usa. If your ko's were purchased from chris peters on a gamefowl site your ko shamo would probably trace back to william roberts ko lines. Good luck with your ko breeding and keep us updated with ko's.

This is a 2 yr old white ko I got this past weekend at a show. I need to take some pics of my other kos.

Back
Top Bottom