Status
Not open for further replies.
I HAVE AT THIS TIME A FEW BANTYS FOR SALE TO MAKE ROOM FOR OTHERS

TRIO OF OEG BLUE GOLDEN DUCKWINGS $30

4 BB RED OEG HENS AND A BB RED OEG ROOSTER THE SMALL TYPE$40

A CRELE OEG ROOSTER AND TWO BUFF OEG HENS$25

3 PYLE OEG ROOSTERS $5 BUCKS APIECE

ALSO HAVE TWO PAIR OF HUNGARIAN HOUSE PIGEONS $20 A PAIR

THE BLUE GOLDEN,AND THE CRELE ROOSTER HAVE BEEN DUBBED IF YOU WANT THE OTHERS DUBBED I CAN DO THAT FOR YOU I AM IN KY SOUTH OF LOUISVILLE I AM ON THE LOOK OUT FOR SOME BOBWHITE QUAIL AND SOME NICE CHICKS TO RAISE FOR LAYING HENS MIGHT DO SOME TRADING IF ANYONE IS INTERESTED

Last edited:
I am looking for some Araucana, Ameraucana or EE pullets or started chicks. (Standard size, please) I have an Ameraucana roo. I live in central Ky, Georgetown, just outside of Lexington.

I raise serama and am finishing a frizzle line and as well as starting a blue egg line soon! I breed for type and then size. Most of mine are pretty small though. I dont have any for sale now, because of a waiting list, but if anyone is interested in a trade....?
wink.png

THANKS!
big_smile.png

I think I have a little Sultan roo on my hands. I'm reeeeeally holding out hope that he's a pullet but want to have a good home lined up for him if it becomes clear that is not the case.

I'll tryt to post some pics when weather clears up and I'm able to take some.

Ashland/Catlettsburg KY
Have 1 EE rooster, 7-8 months old. Free to home not stewpot. Friendly. Will travel within 50 miles to meet/ deliver.
2009Feb08003.jpg

PM for more info

hey ayll i went to my first aution (where i was the bidder) today omgoodness i was SHY lol it was me against old men today in Mayfield lol it was reaaaally fun i came home with a mutt cross beaked hen (i didnt know she was cross beaked until after i won the bid and didnt know i could refuse her then) and a got a GREAT deal on a pair of sultans ... Do yall go to mayfield on wed often if so look for me!
tongue.png

I have chick's for sell...delaware's...gold comet's...white leghorn's and mixed...all big stock...5 day's old to a month old....I am near Berea,Ky...and more coming, Lord's willing...e-mail for more info...Thank's
jumpy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom