KY traders here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
I am south of you about 30 minutes. I live in Eubank. I have buff, white and black that are about 2 weeks old and up. The price starts at $4.

Sounds like another road trip coming up!

I have younger chicks1-2 months; black, white, partridge: $3@
I live in LaGrange but would meetyou in Shelbyville or a little further

I have 2 maybe 3 BTW Jap roos for sale. They are around 2 months old. I am in Hart Co near Munfordville. PM me if interested.

Hey all, I have decided that I'm not keeping my black cochin LF birds. I like bantams better, and it seems that a lot of people have LF blacks. I have 4 pair, all of them are about 4 months old (POL). Sold as pairs only, I don't want stuck with all roos.

I also have some EE roos, about 6 months old. One is pure white, two are white with black, one is red with black, and one is red and blue. Very pretty (the last one), but I don't need EEs. All have pea combs.

I also have a RIR/OEG pullet, she hasn't started laying yet, but should any time now (about 4-5 months old).

I also have a red phoenix/OEG pullet, also 4-5 months old.

I have many mixed breed LF and Bantam chicks available, both roos and pullets. Most of them are around 3 months old.

I also have 4 young golden lakenvelder cockerels.

I'm sure there are others, you're welcome to come check them out
smile.png

Also have some young button quail available, and some older males.
smile.png

Make an offer, I have too many birds

Last edited:
Howdy everyone.

Has anyone been to the Frankfort swap? If so, what was it like? We are thinking about goin up tomorrow. If youre interested here is the mailer with directions and stuff. Hope to see you there.

The Bluegrass Poultry Association, in conjunction with the Franklin County
Cooperative Extension, will be hosting monthly small animal and poultry swap and
trade days starting this month, March 2009.

Where: Frankfort Livestock Complex
Lakeview Park
2456 Georgetown Rd
Frankfort, KY 40601

When: Fourth Saturday of each month
Starting at 8am
RAIN OR SHINE

April 25
May 23
*June 20
July 25
August 22
September 26

*June 20th swap will be held on the 3rd Saturday

FREE TO THE PUBLIC
Dealer Set up Fee- $5.00
For Additional information contact
Eric Engelsman @ 859-792-4433 or
Lynn Shelburne @ 502-477-5453

*No Adult Dogs Please
* Goats, Sheep, Horses, and Cattle require current health papers

Directions:
From I-64 West or I-64 East (Louisville or Lexington)

Take the US-60/VERSAILLES/FRANKFORT exit (58). At the end of the exit ramp
turn toward Frankfort. You will pass a large shopping center on your left soon after
you make the turn.

Travel approximately 3.5 miles and turn RIGHT onto US-460 EAST (East Main St
also known as Georgetown Road).

Travel approximately 1 mile and turn LEFT at the traffic light onto
STEADMANTOWN LANE. The Lakeview Golf Course and Park will be on your
left.

There will be Bluegrass Poultry signs posted.

I have chicks. It's a long story, but in a nutshell my blue cochin roo died, and i'm hatching everything I can find to try to get some of his chicks. SO i'm (soon to be) a little over run
wink.png
Right now I have 4 or 5 day olds that hatched out of olive eggs. Free to a good home, i don't want any money for them
smile.png
I just think i've got a BIT much to be raising another 5 that I'm not going to have room for soon.

I'm a member of the Bluegrass club (past Secretary), and the swap should be very good! We'd be going tomorrow, but it's our County Fair and my girls are showing their birds in the 4-H show, so we'll be busy.

Just remember, get there early!

Hmmmm.....wish I could talk DH into going to unload some CHICKENS!!!!!!! Anyone need some roos....lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom