KY traders here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
Aw man!! Wish I had known she was coming over, I'd have begged her to get that white silkie roo for me
hit.gif

Just a reminder, the KY chickenstock is only 41 days away!!
gig.gif
The link is in my siggy, hope to see you all there!

Quote:
Aw man!! Wish I had known she was coming over, I'd have begged her to get that white silkie roo for me
hit.gif

gig.gif

I thought about grabbing him for ya, but didn't know for sure what you two had agreed on or anything. I didn't want to pry or anything
smile.png

I can always go and get him sometime when I'm coming over to your house.

Hubby is going out to cut hay, so I have to go get diesel, soon, but I wanted to catch up on all I missed this morning while in town.

meri

Quote:
lau.gif
actually Nitro behaved pretty well with the drool - not so much slobber as hair - and I got shedding dogs, so no worries.

He's such a big baby sweetheart, though, how could I get upset over a little slobber
wink.png

meri

Mojo Chick'n :

Quote:
hit.gif

gig.gif

I thought about grabbing him for ya, but didn't know for sure what you two had agreed on or anything. I didn't want to pry or anything
smile.png

Hubby is going out to cut hay, so I have to go get diesel, soon, but I wanted to catch up on all I missed this morning while in town.

meri​

spydertoys had hinted that I should ask you to pick him up, since you are running a taxi service
lau.gif
But I ask you for so much, I didn't want to ask something else. But since you were going over there anyway, I would have
big_smile.png
Too bad I didn't know
tongue.png

Quote:
I'm looking for one rooster, blue black or splash. I would prefer blue or splash, since the girls I have are both splash.

My original comment was "Purebred Dutch don't come in Blue/Splash."

What I should have said was "Blues/Splashes that exist in the US now most likely have OEG or Rosecomb blood in them, which makes them, IMO, not purebred."

Last edited:
Quote:
smile.png

meri

spydertoys had hinted that I should ask you to pick him up, since you are running a taxi service
lau.gif
But I ask you for so much, I didn't want to ask something else. But since you were going over there anyway, I would have
big_smile.png
Too bad I didn't know
tongue.png

I DID NOT hint!! LOL!!
I just mentioned you wanted him but had no wheels at the moment. I would love for you to be able to come over yourself and see them all. But if the Taxi Service is running past this way..that will work too..
lol.png

Quote:
I've seen a lot of people on here that have blue ones? Maybe they are mixed with OEGB?

ETA: I found this on the dutch bantam society website at http://www.dutchbantamsocietyamerica.com/files/adbscolor.html
Recognized
Varieties
Black (ABA/APA)
Blue (ABA)
Blue Light Brown (ABA/APA)
Blue Cream Light Brown (ABA/APA)
Cream Light Brown (ABA/APA)
Golden (ABA)
Cuckoo (ABA)
Light Brown (ABA/APA)
Self Blue (ABA)
Silver (ABA/APA)
Wheaten (ABA)
White (ABA)
Obviously splash is not on that list, but it is easy to get with breeding blues.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom