KY traders here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
- FOR SALE -

SLW hen. About a year old, great layer, but she is definately NOT show quality. She isnt full like a wyandotte, and she has a single comb. But shes a good layer. Shes layed mostly all through the winter, even through the ice storm. Shes pretty flighty/skittish, though. Shes not what Im looking for in my flock, but she would be lovely as a non-pet laying bird.

I MIGHT be selling two RIR hens, one is nearing 2 years old, the other just over a year. Like my SLW, they are showing signs of a temperment that I dont want in my flock. The older hen is very skittish, and rather flighty. The other is very sweet towards humans, but aggressive towards other chickens at times- and I have too many docile breeds for that. They arent breed standard either, more like production stock, really. But they are GREAT egg layers - went on all through winter. Wether I sell them or not depends on how their temperment develops.

If anyone is interested I will post pictures.

- BUYING -

Appenzeller Spitzhouben
Araucana (TRUE BRED)
Ameraucana (TRUE BRED)
Houdan (mottled)
Polish (Buff Laced, Tollbunt)
BLR Wandotte (medium or charcoal)
Brahma (either gold or dark)
Barnevelder

Will trade the three above hens.

All must be hens/pullets. Im only interested in healthy birds, no diseases/infections/ect.

I am going to be selling day old chicks the breed I will have available are rhode islan reds, EE's, white leghorn and a few single comb brown leghorns. if anyone is interested message me. 2.00 each up to 15 then if you by more than 15 they will be 1.00 each. thanks
I live in southeastern Ky in Harlan county sorry I can't ship

I have a friend that just got his first chickens--white rocks. I think he is looking for something more colorful and would prefer pullets, but chicks are OK too.
He lives north of Georgetown/Lexington....past Sadieville and closer to Cynthania, I think:p......He just moved...
If anyone can help PM me please...I think he is looking for a few more hens and another Roo. Thanks!

Also..I will be selling my extra Serama this next month, finally!
I have point-of-lay pullets and roos. All small and typey. Short backs and upright. I can weight them when you get here and tell you what class they are...
Some of the roos are very quiet, and would make beautiful pets for people in town.
I also will be selling hatching eggs from the Serama frizzle line at the end of March, and might have a frizzle chick or two left...
Need to clear out and get the breeding pens ready! Cant wait for spring!! I live in Georgetown.

I have White Leghorns, Golden Comets, Delawares and a cross between a Delaware rooster and a Rhode Island Red hen and a Delaware rooster crossed with a Black sex Link hen all hatched 2/16/09 for $3.00 each...Thanks

Hi all,
I have some buff orpingtons hatching like crazy and will be selling chicks. These come mostly from a guy who purchased his stock from Murray hatchery. Also getting eggs from my flock (1r7h) that I picked up at shows and local swaps. Just hatched are $2 and the price goes up for older ones. If any one is interested let me know. Also looking for other colors of orpingtons (standard or bantam) as well as jersey giants if anyone wants to do some trading. I will be at the paris swap on march 14 and the frankfort swap on march 28.

I raise mostly white slkies and coturnix quail. I have a white silkie roo I would be willing to get rid of for a few dollars. I have way too many roos right now. anyone interested? I am in Bowling Green.

I am looking for purebred, brown egg-layer, dual-purposed hatching eggs. Orpington, Wyandotte, Plymouth Rock, Rhode Island Red or New Hampshire red, Black Australorp, Speckled Sussex, possibly Brahmas or Easter Eggers/Ameracuana, etc. Something along those lines. I just got a Little Giant incubator and need to fill it up!
smile.png
None of my chickens eggs will be purebred, I may hatch a few of my own mutts but would really like to find some purebred hatching eggs locally. PM me with what you have and your location. I can pay with cash or even trade cute baby rabbits for eggs :) Thanks!

I have big stock chick's fer sale...comet's...white leghorns and mixed. 3.00 each...Also some nice breeding rooster's...7.00 each...Rhode island red...white leghorn...golden comet...and 2 younger barred rock
9441_daryls_birds_168.jpg
9441_daryls_birds_169.jpg
9441_daryls_birds_164.jpg
9441_daryls_birds_165.jpg
9441_daryls_birds_167.jpg
wink.png

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom