KY traders here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will have the buff orpington chicks ranging from day old to about 5 weeks old at the paris swap as well as some old english and cornish bantams. Some friends and I will also be going to the unifour show in north carolina on march 7. So we should have old english and whatever extra stuff that we happen to pick up. I think this swap was just started last year. I attended several weekends. Started off kind of slow but got bigger as word got out about it. Hope to see everyone there.

I went to a guy's house today and he has tons of chicks and birds for sale. I thought I'd post the info in case it would help anyone. He lives in Georgetown and his number is 859-533-0765

He had a great selection of:
Royal purple and lavendar guineas- $8 or 9
Australorp chicks $2-3 (depends on age, I think)
RIR chicks-all pullets $2-3
Think he had some RIR roos for any of you that want meat birds.....

He also had 4 Brahma (sp?) hens for $32 ($8 each)

He had a bunch of rosecomb bantams and bantam chicks, some polish and some Japanese, but I came for the RIR chicks so I didnt ask about them.

Really nice guy! Call and see if he has what you want and save on shipping. He's just off 1-75 Exit 129 if that helps you....
Tell him Jessi send you--the girl that bought the guinea and the chicks today.
He said call anytime!

Just checking to see how many people would be interested in some silkie chicks before I hatch some off. PM me or post a reply if you would be interested.

Thanks

Anyone going to the Shepherdsville swap meet on Saturday? It will be in the 70's so we are going to unload some chickens.......

Hey Tim! It was great to meet you too! You should come some time in the summer when things are green and we have the horses out. Its like a petting zoo here with all the kids and animals. Its so nice to see Tyler finally too. What a great kid. Like Patrick said, Chickens keep kids out of trouble. I know Im too busy to get into.....well, much. lol
wink.png

Also, someone told me that they think they got birds from the breeder that I went to Saturday..he is posted above. They said the birds the got had CRD, and buyer beware. I didnt get to look much at the older birds, because we were buing chicks mostly, but I thought Id pass on the warning! Just in case!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom