KY traders here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I should be having some baby ducks hatching out real soon.
big_smile.png

Tyler, If you were closer I would suggest you try the Shepherdsville Stock Swap on Saturday morning. Last time Flowerpot and I wer there there was a guy selling peafowl, cocks and hens, and they were old enough to start laying this year.

How far is Shepherdsville from Louisville? Thanks. If I get a free day with a sitter I may make a day trip...or I might wait for the Paris and Frankfort swaps.......

Quote:
It's only about 1/2 hour 45 minutes top driving from my place to there. And I live in the Portland Neighborhood, in the west end.

I have some birds and rabbits for sale.

My dad is selling all his chickens (so he says). They are mostly RIR, some SLW, buff orps, and mixed breeds. Laying hens $10 each, POL pullets $8 each. Cockerels and roos are $6. (He is also willing to trade for other things, if interested just ask. He traded some for hay earlier today)

Also have some young drake ducks for sale. There are cayuga and rouen. About 2 months old. I believe I have 2 of each, but will have to check for sure.

Also have some POL bantam mixed pullets for sale. $5 each. They are mixes of red pyle OEGB, Dutch, EE, silkie. There are a couple that were not bred by me, but look like my red jungle fowl mixed baby. Cockerels are $3 each. Or you can get pairs for $6.

I know this isn't 'fowl', but I am selling most all of my rabbits. I have 1 dutch doe, 2 chocolate colored does, and one buck that is white with grey spots. I don't know for sure what breeds they are. One of the chocolate does should be bred, if I did it right. $6 for doe, $5 for the buck.

Think that's it for now
big_smile.png

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom