KY traders here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have 3 houdan eggs in the bator that will be for sale if they hatch
wink.png

Got 3 silver phoenix eggs too
big_smile.png

Last edited:
Hello all! Does anyone --within an hour or so from Lexington--- have an extra incubator for sale? I have looked for a used cabinet 'bator, but would be interested in what ever.. PM me please.

Also--I will hopefully be at the Paris swap. Is is outdoors? Im watching the weather to dress appropriately. Thanks!

Also the Frankfort swap is this month! Anyone going to that?

Thanks!!
big_smile.png

Quote:
I want those Houdans!! I don't think I can drive all the way to where you are though, because my toddler is permanently glued to me and driving in the car with her is a horrible form of torture.
sad.png

Where did you get the eggs?

Quote:
I want those Houdans!! I don't think I can drive all the way to where you are though, because my toddler is permanently glued to me and driving in the car with her is a horrible form of torture.
sad.png

Sorry Andora. I'm such an idiot. I went to turn them (my turner died on me) and they aren't houdans, they are sultans. But I was right on the silver phoenix! These came from pidgey, from the crazy egg swap. Sorry I goofed and got your hopes up
sad.png

Yeah,
I have a gorgeous silver laced polish hen, a golden polish roo
There is 2 buff polish hens too. I would just like to find a good home for them as I am going to keep only standard brown egg layers

Quote:
sad.png

Sorry Andora. I'm such an idiot. I went to turn them (my turner died on me) and they aren't houdans, they are sultans. But I was right on the silver phoenix! These came from pidgey, from the crazy egg swap. Sorry I goofed and got your hopes up
sad.png

hit.gif

It's ok, I only got my hopes up for a few hours. LOL.

Why are Houdans proving so hard to find around here??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom