Ladies over 30 Years of Age

I don't care for them, on men or women.

Occassionally I see an interesting tatoo, but most are the same old things. The majority that I see are not outstanding work. My neighbor's kid had an eye of Horus done on his arm, and everytime I saw it I thought it was the Time Warner logo. Yuck!!

I've also seen alot of geezers with old skin and old tatoos. I understand that tatoo technology has come along way, but again, yuck!

I tell my kids that you won't like the same books, music, people or art at forty that you do at 15 or 20, why would you expect to like a tatoo that long?

The more the merrier! Cover him up all over...lol I love inked up men but did not marry one.

Funny thing is i have more then my husband. he has 2 and can't stand them getting done and i have 15 and counting...hahah

I do tattoo's for a hobby and some of you need to realize it is art! Now for the prison tattoo's aka scratch, i hate them!!!
The oldest woman found on earth had tattoo's all over her body. they told a story of her life, rank and village.

When i die i wan't mine to do the same. Mine are hand drawn and are ART. And just for the record a tramp stamp isn't a tattoo on a woman. It relates to the place it is put on the body......lower back so when you bend over it shows....lol OHHH what a TRAMP! GOT ONE...hahaha

I also believe to each its own.....that's why i respect others who do not like them including my dad!

Last edited:
My husband and I both have 1 tattoo each, we got them when we were 31 yrs old. I got mine first and after DH saw I didn't die and it was no big deal, he wanted one lol.

Mine is an angel next to a sun on my right ankle and his is a cool tiger head on his upper right arm. DH sometimes says he would like to get more, but I think one is enough...for both of us. His is usually covered by his tshirt sleeves, and mine I can't see unless I purposely look at it. So even if I decide at some point that I don't like it anymore...I just won't look down there lol. As for everyone else, if they don't like it, they don't have to look at me.

Personally I cannot stand when people have tattoos all the way up their arms, covering their backs, chests or around their neck. 1 decently placed tasteful one is ok, but theres no need to go overboard like that.

If it's some hot, studly, beef cake of a man, who cares what's on him, I mean his tattoos are probably not what I'd be looking at. If it's some little nerdy, homely dude that has "Mom" written on him, then I probably would have to say no.

Only when they are conservative and in taste. My son has his two children's names tattooed on his chest (over his heart). He is also a fireman and has the firefighter's emblem on his upper arm. Looks very nice.

my hubby has two... I also have two ... I just don't like when they are covering most of a persons body...one of his is his high school mascot and the other is a skull and cross bones(don't really care for that one) my first one is a bleeding rose( the blood my life before him and the rose my life with him) and its on my chest and a butterfly i got when his grandpa died ( his grandfather meant a lot to my he accepted me into his family before anyone else( i was pregnant when i met my husband and noone thought my husband should marry me because the baby wasn't his) it never bothered his grandpa... that tatoo is on my wrist

Last edited:
Yep, I think they're sexy.
tongue.png

Back
Top Bottom