Ladies over 30 Years of Age

yuckyuck.gif
lau.gif
lau.gif
lau.gif

Quote:
That is a stain, not a tat.
ep.gif

ew... a stain? Are you sure you don't want to change your retort to a mole or a strawberry birthmark?

Last edited:
here debi's "tat friend wanna be"...

Here's one for your right upper arm...so it can be covered with a t-shirt too.

forget the blue line in it... do it all black.

huh...forget it...it didn't show up.

Last edited:
Ok, I may not be 30, or a girl but heres my opinion on tatoos, Spend 6 years in Navy and never got one, Have seen Lots on guys and girls that were OK, but my fear of needles, and my mother disowning me prevents me from getting one.

I think the ones done in someones kitchen while High or drunk are the best reminders to those that have them Dont Drink and Tat, its a lifelong commitment.

I think the best ones can be hidden if needed. So small tastefully done YES, Large covering both arms, neck and half of face NO. old
=================================================================
As a mother I can assure you that if you got a tattoo she wouldnt disown you
just dont put it on your face
but then again you said that your afraid of needles so the truth is
your afraid of the pain

just kidding

Not me. Both of my daughters have them. A faerie reference they each have. Each one has an ankle tat and one on the back of their shoulders. DH has a "drunk" tat on his arm of the good old USA ( when he joined the Navy circa 1967) He's allowed that one. But it is faded and dated. Bleah.

Personally, it doesn't bother me what people do with tattoos on their bodies as long as it's tastefully done. All over your arms and torso, NO. Women with them all over their backs and neck, eh NO. Do they realize how it will look on them 20 years from now? Wait a minute, by then most of them will have tattoos anyway.

Just picture this: Nursing homes 50/60 years from now, all the oldtimers will have tattoos! They can spend a lot of time figuring out what they are and what they mean to each other!
lol.png

Not me I think they are awful My daughter has a couple on her legs and ankle but I think she crazy. I keep thinking about my sons MIL she has a hugh rose on her breast and her upper back has a wild wolf scene acroos it. When they got married she worn a low cut dress and all you could see was that horrible big rose. not to mention the view from behind. Then I think of the sag that comes with age. I keep thinking about 85 year old men and women with sagging arms and tats hanging down not to mention the metal studs they put everywhere.

I am not particularly impressed by them, but I can tolerate one that is well done. All I can say is this, they better be of something which you ALWAYS want to remember.
big_smile.png

Personally, I do not like tattoos, but, my son, the one stationed in Japan, recently had an excellent tattoo done onto his shoulder. His next one will be very similar, done onto his other shoulder. His look kinda tribal, with his first and last initials inside the middle of each one.

Back
Top Bottom