Ladies over 30 Years of Age

lau.gif

I love tattoo's and have too many to list myself. I especially like full sleeve tattoo's on men. YUMMY!
I do agree that they should be done tastefully but, to each his own ya know!

When my 22 yr old told me that he wanted to get one on his neck............
ep.gif
, I promptly wrung it for him. IMO there are places they shouldn't be put.

Oh.....and yes they do turn into blobs later in life but I have also seen many that are still recognizable at 80 and 90 years old.

Last edited:
My personal opinion on tattoos is people can do with their own bodies whatever they want. I'd say 99% of the time a person gets a tattoo for some personal reason and not to impress anyone else, meaning it doesn't matter to the individual what another person thinks. People will always think something and that is OK> We each have our own God-given right to think for ourselves. It is the judging of others we are told not to do. Besides, if you cant' judge a book by it's cover why the heck do we do it to people? The body is just the shell or vehicle for the soul to get around in. We are not the body but the soul. See people for the Divine being we each are instead of the temporary and shallow sightedness of just seeing the package. I am 40 yrs old and have only 6 tattoos so far. There are many more I want. All in due time though.
Something I have heard and learned to live by:
That which separates us from God are only those things which we choose to separate ourselves from others. Think about it.
smile.png

Blessed be

well my now 20 year old daughter got 2 when she was 18 out of rebellion cause she knows we cant stand them. I have one on my boob of 2 hearts that I got one night when I was 19 and was drunker than a dog. I wish to God I had never gotten it. My dh does not have any he can't stand them. I don't like them either.I am glad mine is in a spot that no one else can see I would have it removed if I could afford it

Back
Top Bottom