lake cumberland game birds?

i just hope they hatch!!! and survive!!! i definetly wont be ordering from them again even if these hatch and survive!

Hey, I appreciate the reference. I did not mean to hijack this thread. I appreciate knowing about the incubator instruction and hope I didn't cause anyone any issues. I am still very interested in feed back on Lake Cumberland Gamebirds. It doesn't sound too good so far. I am already looking for alternates. I sure appreciate everyone's experience here. Lots of good folk contributing.

David

Quote:
I think that is not too bad. I have received eggs before from other sources and found over half of them cracked, with none hatching. I sure hope you have good luck with your hatch and hope you tell everyone about it when it happens. Only having 7 cracked is a pretty good percentage. Guess they didn't play basketball with your box.

David

i will update yall with what hatches theyre due to hatch on the 5 of march i think ill have to check the calendar im pretty sure its the 5th.
smile.png

UPDATE as of tommorrow they will have been in the bator for one whole week i will check 2 or 3 for veins tommorrow and update you all!
smile.png

i randomly chose 5 and they were starting veins so so far so good. do yall have any tips on raising humidity mines at 45% now. whats the humidity suppose to be at while incubating and whats it suppose to be at when hatching?

Back
Top Bottom