lake cumberland game birds?

so the eggs got here yesterday around 12 and i have just set them in the bator i candeled them to see if anywere cracked because none were broken open when i recieved them. so i candeled them i received 105. and 7 were cracked... so im hopefull on a sucessfull hatch.
smile.png

Good luck on getting a good hatch. Hope it goes well for you. I am curious. How were your eggs packaged?

David

Ok ya'll i have bought from them a couple different times
No they wont contact you back /they have decent georgia giants and northerns
their chukars well lets say i bought 200 and 30 hatched not real happy with that
They will not replace or refund any bad batches
I have had one good hatch and three bad hatches from them while I had
my own quail in the bator at the same time with no issues on my own birds
Take it for what you will but i will never order from them again

Errrm, I had a rather bad experience with them, ordered 100 bobwhites, got a 50% hatch, and they were all dead within a week except two.

I think the quail-ity (It's a pun!
smile.png
) had something to do with it; their legs were kooky, like as soon as they hatched. We babied them, with paper towel over shavings (which they couldn't reach) and they all ended up dead!

Just my two cents...

I ordered some eggs from them two different breeds of eggs I bought from them. I'll have to wait see how they hatch out, I'll let you know on hatch day. I have in lock-down hopefully some hatch, Seems mix signals on there eggs @ Lake Cumberland. If good hatch rate I'll buy more.
big_smile.png
hu.gif

47039_fcggvbhjnlkm.jpg

47039_rdtxfcgvhbnkm.jpg

Quote:
Mine were packed great no breakage but they shorted me 1 egg got 49 instead of 50 figured they would have thrown in a few extra I guess not. and on other shipment I got 2 extra eggs guess that was my bonus lol

Hey Valley Quail Breeder,

I like that homebuilt incubator. It looks great. What did you do for the turning mechanism?

David

Back
Top Bottom