lake cumberland game birds?

Quote:
I agree completely. I wouldn't want to try to hatch eggs that had been frozen either. I usually buy eggs locally from some people here but, Im wanting to change some bloodlines see if I can mix it up a bit...lol Hopefully get some good hatch rates will have to wait and see.
caf.gif
:pop:old:confused:

well i still havent received them and i have emailed and call multiple times and have only gotten one answer and that was on the phone a lady answered and said something about its because of the snow and to call back tuesday at 2pm. soo i did and no answer left a message emailed....still no answer.

Good to hear that you think they're ok. I think I'm going to get some Georgia Giants from them later in the Month. Too cold right now I think.

David

this is my first time using them i understand about the weather and im perfectly fine with them holding off till its better but never answering the phone or never emailing back?

You are right, I don't understand their communication issue. Sounds like somebody is asleep at the switch. I wonder if they might have been short handed during the weather issue. Have you tried them lately?

David

Even though the communication issue concerns me, they seem to be the only place reasonably near me that I can get eggs from for the Georgia Giants. I want to raise the big Bobwhites and I can't find anybody very close that has them for sale. I have found a couple of folks that are a bit further away that I might be able to get eggs from later on. Both of those folks seem solid to me, but they may or may not be able to supply eggs. Kinda leaves me with Lakecumberland as the choice of the moment. Hope I don't get a bad deal with them. It would probably be pretty hard to sort out a problem with the commucation issue.

David

yea aprophet i contacted him and he was selling incubators... and i was going to buy them but he wont email me back >( so i gave up on him...

Good news!

i called them ...yesterday i believe FINALLY got an answer! they will be shipped out monday after over 3 weeks of order being placed hopefully next time i order from them ill be able to get a hold of them!

Lake Cumberland gamebirds is an amazing hatchery. When you order, it does take a while for the shipment to arrive, a few weeks to a month. It's a first come first serve basis. I don't mind the wait. I got about 85-90% hatch each time I ordered. Hope that helps.

Back
Top Bottom