Lambing again! We've got babies!

that is just too sweet, thanks for sharing
hugs.gif

Ed - 3 rams lambs and 1 ewe lamb (we also had a still birth
sad.png
).

Steff - if it I can't spin it we'll use what we shear to have quilt batting made.

Update - when we last checked the babies were getting dry and were warm in the barn. We tried to check the mother but she was just not having any part of it and I couldn't fight her at nearly 10pm. She still had a bit of afterbirth to expell we could see it but we also wondered if she was going to have 1 more lamb since these 2 were so tiny. I haven't been out yet but I am going out in a few as the sun has come up. If she hasn't expelled the after birth I am going to call the vet when they open at 8am.

Some are for wool and some are for meat and some are for both.

The 2nd ewe to lamb has a robust little boy that I hope will continue to his current progress and we can breed bad several of these ewes to him late next fall. Just a HUGE little lamb growing faster and bigger than the lambs born before him.

Feels good to be in the pink, if even just a little! I was so glad when Icy was born on the 6th...brought BBB's percentages back a little (now he's at 70% buck kids, argh).

I know the feeling! I am stll waiting to see what comes of Lambert's bred ewes. He was such an aggressive ram I couldn't keep him but I am hoping beyond hope that he threw some heavy girls.

Back
Top Bottom