Landscape Mode Photo Contest

Should We Change the Rules and Allow More Entries Per Member?

• Total voters
Pics
Raina, my Great Pyrenees and her goats.
C5774127-4CA5-414C-A2F4-AE267752E7ED.jpeg

EEK! :eek:I HATE spiders!!!!!
I used to hate spiders too. During an animal behaviour course at university, we watched a short film showing spiders spinning webs to classical music. 🕸It was so cool! Then I started working as the head naturalist at a Provincial Park. I decided to learn more about spiders. That let to giving talks and presentations about them. This included going out and capturing as many as I could for "show & tell". Spiders are actually very fascinating. However, I can't say that I have held a tarantula yet. :rolleyes:
My favourites are flower and jewel spiders. Wish I knew where all those pictures went.

I used to hate spiders too. During an animal behaviour course at university, we watched a short film showing spiders spinning webs to classical music. 🕸It was so cool! Then I started working as the head naturalist at a Provincial Park. I decided to learn more about spiders. That let to giving talks and presentations about them. This included going out and capturing as many as I could for "show & tell". Spiders are actually very fascinating. However, I can't say that I have held a tarantula yet. :rolleyes:
My favourites are flower and jewel spiders. Wish I knew where all those pictures went.
I think I know a certain frog lover who might have hid those pictures....

Back
Top Bottom