Landscape Mode Photo Contest

Should We Change the Rules and Allow More Entries Per Member?

• Total voters
Pics
Ok, so if I just rotate the pictures in crop mode on my phone, does that put them in landscape mode? Technology confuses me!
To take photos in Landscape mode with a phone, hold your phone horizontal instead of vertical. Seriously go back to the very first post in this thread. Kathy has included a drawing about this.

On computers, you use programs and not apps. I don't care how good your phone camera is, there is nothing like working on your photos with a good big high res monitor to see what you are doing vs the tiny screens on a phone.

I am personally using a long outdated set of programs for developing my photos on my computer. I only shoot in RAW which allows me much greater latitude in what I can do with the photos before they become jpgs.

There are perfectly good free photo editing programs available for computer use whether you are using a Mac or a Windows computer.
I meant programs, but you knew what I meant lol

your right: I phone screen doesn’t always cut it. I’m interested in finding some sort of program to use for photo editing I’ll start looking into them. Then I’ll be ready for battle, with glorious pictures of my chickens (and everything else of course lol)

IMG_1009.JPG
IMG_1016.JPG
Here are a few photos from today.🥶

Back
Top Bottom