Landscape Mode Photo Contest

Should We Change the Rules and Allow More Entries Per Member?

• Total voters
Pics
They make a little noise like a stuttered clicking sound. So odd when I first heard it. Can't keep shrimp with them without expecting some losses, they are definitely mini predators.
Well, that explains a few things. Lol! Iwas assured by many people, books and websites they are shrimp safe. I think they meant freshwater not dwarf.

Entry #2
7A7B1C4A-2A4D-462C-93F3-B7B82D062384.jpeg

Well, that explains a few things. Lol! Iwas assured by many people, books and websites they are shrimp safe. I think they meant freshwater not dwarf.
Yep that's probably the same sort of info I had read prior to getting them. I had dwarf red cherry shrimp (couldn't stand the thought of bigger shrimp). I was putting the culls in that tank before I got the sparklers. The red ones were easy targets. The wild colored ones survived the best. They got very good at hiding. Eventually the shrimp figured out how to cope with the sparklers but I rarely saw my shrimp after that because they made hiding in plain sight their expertise. Their numbers still slowly dwindled because the sparklers were very good at catching the babies.

Yep that's probably the same sort of info I had read prior to getting them. I had dwarf red cherry shrimp (couldn't stand the thought of bigger shrimp). I was putting the culls in that tank before I got the sparklers. The red ones were easy targets. The wild colored ones survived the best. They got very good at hiding. Eventually the shrimp figured out how to cope with the sparklers but I rarely saw my shrimp after that because they made hiding in plain sight their expertise. Their numbers still slowly dwindled because the sparklers were very good at catching the babies.
Yup. If it fits in the mouth it gets swallowed. However, my kubotai(?) raspbora never bothered them. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Do you want to join my fish thread? I honestly keep forgetting about it :oops: It’s called Something Fishy. I would love more people to join. I’ve been so busy with my birds and bunnies that I haven't given much time to my fish.:hit

Yup. If it fits in the mouth it gets swallowed. However, my kubotai(?) raspbora never bothered them. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Do you want to join my fish thread? I honestly keep forgetting about it :oops: It’s called Something Fishy. I would love more people to join. I’ve been so busy with my birds and bunnies that I haven't given much time to my fish.:hit
I was literally just searching for fish threads! Got any guppies ? I'm interested in those! But I don't have any fish rn....

I was literally just searching for fish threads! Got any guppies ? I'm interested in those! But I don't have any fish rn....
Sure do. Cant get rid of them :lau Just kidding. I think mine are called snakeskin? But honestly, there can be ten names for the same fish.

Attachments

• DD6CF36D-C1E4-4698-870C-67BD58E20FA8.jpeg
    DD6CF36D-C1E4-4698-870C-67BD58E20FA8.jpeg
    403.6 KB · Views: 11
  • 24319C74-0804-4FBD-858F-71CDB59BFAE2.jpeg
    24319C74-0804-4FBD-858F-71CDB59BFAE2.jpeg
    583.6 KB · Views: 10

Back
Top Bottom