Langshan Thread!!!

My very first Langshan has just hatched! I have 13 other eggs in the incubator and only two have pipped. Should I be worried? Who knew hatching a flock could be so anxiety producing?!!

My very first Langshan has just hatched! I have 13 other eggs in the incubator and only two have pipped. Should I be worried? Who knew hatching a flock could be so anxiety producing?!!
Congrats! How many did you end up with again? Do you have any pics???
smile.png

Looking for White/Black Langshan Hatching eggs to provide some new genetic material to my flock which is originally from the UK.

Looking for a few dozen hatching eggs. Preferably 24 White Langshan, 12 Black Langshan – but any amount would help. Not interested in the BLUE.

Looking for a good breeder who breeds for size, color and 100% Langshan.

Looking to buy eggs – have them shipped to me (South Eastern US).

I know the huge risks of shipping eggs (Hope for the best prepare for the worst).

I am non-commercial; all hatching is for my personal use/pleasure.

Please PM me.

Looking for White/Black Langshan Hatching eggs to provide some new genetic material to my flock which is originally from the UK.

Looking for a few dozen hatching eggs. Preferably 24 White Langshan, 12 Black Langshan – but any amount would help. Not interested in the BLUE.

Looking for a good breeder who breeds for size, color and 100% Langshan.

Looking to buy eggs – have them shipped to me (South Eastern US).

I know the huge risks of shipping eggs (Hope for the best prepare for the worst).

I am non-commercial; all hatching is for my personal use/pleasure.

Please PM me.

I'll likely have some eggs available around March, no Whites but I will most likely have a pure black breeding pen put together (still deciding on final matings for the year). Feel free to contact me around that time.

Two people mentioned the same thing.

I didn't realize they completely stopped laying for the winter, I though it just slowed them down.

Being in the deep south, they lay well all year long.

Strange offer, but I'm in the Greater Seattle area and I have a GORGEOUS Langshan mutt cockerel. He is not a crower, but he has started making little bits of noise trying to get his girls up and out of the coop at about 7am. If the noisemaking continues, we're gonna have to eat him! But he is very quiet, well mannered, will eat out of your hand but runs when you try to grab him. If anyone wants him, you can HAVE him. He is HUGE too!

Thought I'd share a few pictures of my darling girls...

Hanging out after a dirt bath

Athena checking me out

Eating lunch "The Langshan Way"-From the top of the feeder...

Huge thanks to Mikaela for helping me get re-started with these beauties! Soooo love them!

Thought I'd share a few pictures of my darling girls...

Hanging out after a dirt bath

Athena checking me out

Eating lunch "The Langshan Way"-From the top of the feeder...

Huge thanks to Mikaela for helping me get re-started with these beauties! Soooo love them!
So glad you like them! Out of all my birds, only the Langshans go for the tops of the feeders! It's funny watching them vs. the Brahmas when they're growing up! The Brahmas run to me to "tattle" on the Langshans and the Langshans continue to chow down.

Looking for langshan hatching eggs for late march and i'm located in southern Indiana i want a variety of colors willing to trade my polish eggs wanting about 15 eggs so 5 each color white black blue. Large fowl only thank you :)

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom