1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Lansing-area Chickenstock is now history!

Discussion in 'Where am I? Where are you!' started by frankenchick, Aug 2, 2008.

1. frankenchick

frankenchick Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 20, 2007
    Benton Twp., Michigan
    Thanks to everyone who came out for the First Annual Lansing-area Chickenstock!

It was a lot of fun, and we definitely should do it again next year.
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

2. Opa

Opa Opa-wan Chickenobi

May 11, 2008
    Howell Michigan
    I'm glad the Chicken-stock went well. I wanted to come but I am taking my mother south to visit relatives for 2 wks so I had a ton of things I had to do. I hope to make the next one and I'm glad everyone had a nice time.

3. vicki2x2

vicki2x2 Super Chick

Feb 9, 2008
    Central Michigan
    It was fun, and it was nice to meet everyone! Steve, we talked about you, were your ears ringing??? lol Everyone wondered where Steve was!!!

Chickenstock was fun! Fowl Fest, here we come!!

4. Chick-N-Antics

Chick-N-Antics Out Of The Brooder

Jul 31, 2008
    Olivet, MI USA
    Hi, guys! Thanks for the welcome. I got my chicken fix!!!

It was really neat to meet all of you and talk chicken. I know we bore our other friends and family to death on the subject...they just don't understand.

Hope to see you again sometime!

D&J[​IMG]

5. Steve

Steve Ye Olde Henhouse Builder

Quote:I hope it was nice things you wuz sayin.....[​IMG]

Steve has been EXTREMELY busy working....lots of hail damage to houses that I have got contracts to get taken care of and fixed. I was tearing off and re-shingling a house out in the heat with my sons, while you folks was having a good time in the park.....oh yeah, I was making money in the heat.....not all bad!

Maybe next time folks.

6. chickflick

chickflick Overrun With Chickens

Mar 10, 2007
    Dimondale
    Was great meeting everyone. Steve, you were missed. Was looking forward to finally meeting you. Hope to see you all in Frankenmuth...maybe we could do a lunch thing somewhere close and talk more chicken!!

Last edited: Aug 7, 2008

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by