Laree's "I CAN'T STOP MYSELF FROM HATCHING!!!" Hatch-a-long

I'm in... I will have stuff hatching from today (1 goose pipped) through the end of the month.. Assuming that my Icelandic eggs ever show up!! day 8 on shipping today and counting!!
barnie.gif

I have ducks tomorrow, turkeys and marans on Sunday, pheasants on Monday.. then more ducks, turkeys, Icelandics, Marans and hopefully more Icelandics...

It'll be fun!!

Quote:
See I told you Linda could be our surrogate hatcher for those of us lurking. She is ALWAYS setting eggs!
gig.gif

ETA - Laree if you need volunteers to run a contest I volunteer for you!
smile.png

Last edited:
Quote:
I can't do my 3rd form until I go home and count how many eggs are still in there, count them, and scoot them over for the eggs that will be listed in form #4....
roll.png

DH is gonna kill me.....

Quote:
Are you volunteering to run a contest, or volunteering me to run another one?
wink.png

Seriously, though, I'd love another volunteer.

So since I have staggered hatches do I HAVE to put a date? And do broodies count? I think I have 4
hu.gif
Do I fill out the form for every hatch-date or for every different species? Currently I have everything in there except for goose but those will be going in as soon as I steal them from the nest.
wee.gif

Quote:
Are you volunteering to run a contest, or volunteering me to run another one?
wink.png

Seriously, though, I'd love another volunteer.

I think we need a 'best stacker' contest like with the Easter hatch...currently I have over 100 eggs in my 1588
lau.gif

frow.gif
Hi everyone....
I have so many in the incubator, I don't even know where to start.
hide.gif

I have some going into lockdown tonight and all the way untill the end of the month
barnie.gif

Going to fill out a form or 2 or 3
lol.png

Back
Top Bottom