Laree's "I CAN'T STOP MYSELF FROM HATCHING!!!" Hatch-a-long

Okay, I think I've got it figured out. Going to fill out my forms now
th.gif

Quote:
I don't think the BLRW I hatched is laying yet. She seems so skinny still.

Got my entry in, I only did one for all of them. It was easier since I have 8 different set dates
lau.gif

Set dates: 16, 19, 23, 25, 28, 1, 2, and 4

I'll have a 4-day 'lull' in hatching between the 11th and 15th then again between the 25th and 29th...the rest are pretty close together
th.gif

Hatch dates: 7, 9, 11, 15, 16, 17, 17, 18, 19, 19, 20, 21, 21, 22, 25, 29, 29, 30, and June 1st.....so far anyway
big_smile.png

ETA: I forgot about my broodies, I'll do another for them.

Last edited:
Quote:
I hear they make pills for hatchaholics like you.
wink.png

Too bad I can't perscribe anything stronger than a hatching thread!!

Quote:
I hear they make pills for hatchaholics like you.
wink.png

Too bad I can't perscribe anything stronger than a hatching thread!!

I'm going to do another form for my broodies, I forgot about those. I said I had 4 but that was just chickens, I have 3 broody ducks too
wee.gif

Oh yeah, I'll be doing another cause I have to steal some eggs from the gooses' nest. Plus my son found a nest of 11 guinea eggs so I need to steal some of those too
lau.gif

I'm making a cabinet bator but it's not done yet. These are all going in my 1588...poor thing! Did anyone see my thread?
https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=496136

This is what happens when you take the turner out of your incubator!

Checking in if y'all will have me again.

I've already screwed up though, I filled out the form twice (I have 2 broodies right now so filling it out twice wasn't my big mistake) and I don't know why I thought 05.24 was 05.01... lets just say I was on call last night, yay me. Could someone please fix my dates?

Oh and I'm pretty sure I'm getting eggs in the mail next week, too... if so I promise to double check my form before hitting accept and not to do it post-call.

I looked on the spreadsheet of who's hatching what and noticed a few people listed chickens set in MARCH?
ep.gif
The post office must be incubating them for it to take till May to hatch...
gig.gif

Hi all I'm here too!

Candled last night and have 11 survivors in the 'bator.
big_smile.png
These had the power off for ~16 hours so I'm very happy with 11. Due 18th - 19th.

Guess I need to set some more eggs now.
lol.png

Back
Top Bottom