Large BR Pullet about to be 36 weeks and hasn't laid!

Pics
The dark one is hers it’s a cochin barred cross

Attachments

• 8A147F13-AD0C-4254-9B0C-608F711D0A41.jpeg
    8A147F13-AD0C-4254-9B0C-608F711D0A41.jpeg
    336.1 KB · Views: 10
I see now it wasn't the original OP who posted the picture. Sorry for the confusion. I truly don't mean to argue, I just feel this chicken is a rooster.
It’s alright we actually thought Star was a rooster until our other rooster was clearly a boy and then she started laying she does look boy like in that one picture.

Hi all!

One of my two girls still hasn't laid her first egg and I'm beginning to worry. She's a rather large girl, I believe a BR, and close to 36 weeks. Is this normal??

My other girl is an Olive Egger, much smallet than the BR and started laying back in July. She's a solid every day layer.

The BR still doesn't squat and her legs are still very close together when she stands. She's overall very healthy with a full and quite large bright red comb. Its been large and red for over a month now.

I'm about to add 4 more girls to the flock and after that I'm not sure if I'll be able to tell if she's laying or not 😅

View attachment 2379157
View attachment 2379159
View attachment 2379160
View attachment 2379161
Yours also has HUGE feet especially like that last picture you recently posted I don’t know good luck

Back
Top Bottom